Request for PicoScope 6 Software and SDK for PicoScope 6403C Device

Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
Gaint_Panda

Request for PicoScope 6 Software and SDK for PicoScope 6403C Device

Post by Gaint_Panda »

The Micropross equipment I recently purchased has an integrated PicoScope 6403C device. This Micropross motherboard only has USB 2.0 ports, so the 6403C is also connected via USB 2.0.
The version of the PicoScope 6 software on the host is 6.8.10. PicoScope 6 software prompted me to upgrade to 6.12.9, but the upgrade download failed. I went to the Discontinued Products page on the PicoTech website and found the 6403C page. However, there are no PicoScope software or SDK downloads available. The 6403A device page has an SDK available for download. I tried downloading the 6403A SDK, but got a "PICO NOT FOUND" error. Also, the new PicoScope versions do not recognize the 6403C, only the demo mode works. :?
I would like to upgrade the PicoScope software and download an SDK to develop applications for the 6403C. Could anyone please provide me with a newer version of PicoScope 6 and SDK that supports the 6403C? :)

Gaint_Panda

Re: Request for PicoScope 6 Software and SDK for PicoScope 6403C Device

Post by Gaint_Panda »

My PicoScope 6403C is working now.
The new SDK and PicoScope software require the updated firmware, which needs a 6403C reboot. Since my 6403C is embedded in the Micropross system, restarting that did not power cycle the 6403C until I fully shut down and restarted today.
The issues disappeared and both the SDK and PicoScope 7 can now detect the device. However, the pre-installed PicoScope 6.8.10.13 no longer detects it.