Mixed Signal Oscilloscope Training and Demo Board
Our new oscilloscope demo board is well-suited for educational purposes and serves as an excellent guide for everyone from beginners, complete with a comprehensive primer on oscilloscope fundamentals, to the more advanced seasoned users of test instrumentation. This versatile tool is designed to showcase and demonstrate the capabilities of your (mixed signal) oscilloscope.
- A teaching tool that can be used as a quick start guide with any manufacturers of oscilloscopes to minimize the learning time involved with using a new oscilloscope.
- Two configuration switches for selecting waveform type, speeds, serial interfaces and other parameters.
- Built-in function / waveform generator (0.2 Hz to 10 kHz in 16 steps) for generation of sine, square, triangle, ramp and many other test signals.
- Generation of common serial protocols such as SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, Manchester and parallel bus interface.
- Advanced triggering methodology and fundamentals.
- RF test track with 450 ps rise time (RF and termination demo on PCB’s).
To learn more, visit the Mixed Oscilloscope Training and Demo Board page on our website.