ADC 24 grouping channels with a hot key

Post any questions you may have about our current range of USB data loggers
robint

ADC 24 grouping channels with a hot key

Post by robint »

Hi, I got the measure of the s/w and its performing fine. I see that only 4 channels oo16 can be graphed at anyone time and you can tick/untick to select displays oo16 ch. I just wondered if there was a way to group a selection together and use a single tick box eg I might want selA 1,3,5,7 or selB 2,4,6,8 and so on, would be a great time saver? Should I go to the SDK version, maybe a library where someone has already done this?
pls advise

robint

Re: ADC 24 grouping channels with a hot key

Post by robint »

When I first installed Picolog6, I thought it could only display 4 channels on the graph screen at a time.. I now find I can display all 16 channels (ADC 24) at once? Did I mis-read the manual? or has a recent update (I am on 6.2.9) changed something? Not whinging just curious?

I would still like to have a system of preselect for displaying a group of channels - would save time with one click, instead of 16. I am hoping an SDK driver for excel will emerge (separate topic posted) so maybe implement it in VBA (non expert). I am hoping to display live data as a set of bars in a bargraph as per Excel ready made feature?