Re: Linear stage and Picoscope digitizer communication

Post your LabVIEW discussions here
krishnakanth594

Post by krishnakanth594 »

Hello,

I have developed a program that performs the following tasks:

1. Initiates the linear stage.
2. Moves to a predefined position, waits, and continues moving in a stepwise manner until it reaches the stop position.
3. Whenever the stage moves, it generates a True Boolean output. I utilize this output to control the stage wait time and to move to the next position.
4. During the stage wait time, a True Boolean output triggers the start of Picosocpe data acquisition.

However, I am encountering an issue where the Picoscope runs only once, and then it gets stuck when the next position is reached. I am unsure if my loops and conditions are set up correctly.

I am getting the attached error message. release buffer.vi. I feel in the next loop the buffer vi which holds the data is not releasing for some reason.

The ultimate goal is to acquire a spectrum for each stage position. I have adapted parts of my previous programs and incorporated suggestions from online sources to create this code. Can someone assist me in resolving this issue? I have attached the program for your reference. MA2 is the main program.

Thank you.
Attachments
MA2 Folder.zip
MA2 main program
(394.55 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
Error
Error
Screenshot 2024-03-12 193652.png (18.89 KiB) Viewed 1284 times

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

Can you email your questions directly to support@picotech.com and a colleague who handles the LabVIEW example code wil be able to assist you.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager