FRA

Having problems ? let us know the details here
RIC24
User
User

FRA

Post by RIC24 »

Hi,
I have just got a Pico 2205A , and was looking forward to use it for plotting frequency responses, as I have seen on Youtube, although that was with a 2204A. I wrongly thought it was a standard Pico feature and would work with the 2205A, but there seem to be complications, which I hope are due to my ignorance about the system.
I have downloaded the SDK32 10.7.25.290 and the FRA4 PicoScope - 0.8.0_ beta.msi but when I try to run the FRA4 it tells me that there is no PicoScope device found.
I am running my PC on Windows11 so have tried to run it in legacy mode for Windows8 but same response.
Is the 2205A not supported by the App, so I cannot do a BodePlot with this device? Why does it not recognize the equipment?
Any assistance / suggestions welcome
Many thanks

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: FRA

Post by Martyn »

First simple check is to make sure that the PicoScope application is not running.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

RIC24
User
User

Re: FRA

Post by RIC24 »

Hi Martyn,
I am not sure my reply has gone through, I just want to say thanks for the quick reply, I have just tried the old technique of switching the PC off and restart it, the PicoScope has now been recognized, looking forward to do a few plots later.
Thanks again,
Ric