Timebase error with ps5444D

Having problems ? let us know the details here
makeezii

Timebase error with ps5444D

Post by makeezii »

Hello there! I'm using currently PS5444D and tried to one of the example codes from github. I got the connection to the scope with picoscope 6 program but with labview there is some minor/major bugfixes...I tested out the block mode example and rapid block mode example also. The example was PicoScope5000aBlockMSO.vi

What I wanted to do, so I got separate arbitrary waveform generator (Agilent 33250A) which generates both DC signal and trigger signal (5V pulse signal, frequency 1kHz, pulse width 50 ns). Signal is connected in channel A and the trigger signal is connected in channel B. Trigger source is selected to be Channel B.

Trigger settings: Auto trigger time (ms) 1000, Trigger Threshold 2.5V, Trigger direction Rising, Trigger delay (samples) 0
Acquisition settings: preTriggerSamples 0.000, postTriggerSamples 5.0000M, timebase 1.

So I got the error code: "Error API function call ps5000aRunBlock
PICO_INVALID_TIMEBASE
The timebase is not supported or is invalid.
Error code 14 Decimal
0000000E Hex"

Has someone got this one also earlier? I might have made something extra stupid, but I'm newbie here with picoscope and labview. In addition, I linked my current code there also.
Attachments
PicoScope5000aBlockMSO.vi
(59.12 KiB) Downloaded 230 times