Build my own application using PicoScope 5442D

Post your LabVIEW discussions here
yym99618

Build my own application using PicoScope 5442D

Post by yym99618 »

Hi,

I want to use PicoScope's trigger to define the time that data capture begins. And I want to begin capturing data from PicoScope and Oscilloscope Tektronix DPO7104 at the same time. I am learning from the basics. After I watch some videos to gain some understanding, I want to look at the examples to learn more and start building my own LabVIEW program. For DPO7104, I think I can find the examples, and LabVIEW can recognize it. But with the PicoScope, when I try to run the example, it showed Error5003 occurred at ps5000OpenUnit. However, I have connected the device, and it can work well in PicoScope6 software. When running LabVIEW example, PicoScope 6 software is not running. I have seen some older posts about this, and I don't think any applies to my situation, so I decide to post this new one. If anyone can give me some advice to solve the problem, it would be highly appreciated. And if you want to remind me of anything about my application, I would really appreciate your support and help. Thanks a lot.

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Build my own application using PicoScope 5442D

Post by Martyn »

The 5442D is one of the 5000a models and so you need to use the ps5000a example code and not the ps5000 code. This should solve your problems.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager