Use labview to control a function generator

Having problems ? let us know the details here
mhsjx
User
User

Use labview to control a function generator

Post by mhsjx »

I want to use a function generator to realize FSK(1 to frequency1, 0 to frequency2...). It can List Sweep. I have one year's experience on labview. The problem is how can a I map so many commad to a program? Such as, cmd1 -> write freq1, cmd2 -> output, cmd3 -> save wave data. It less effective when I type this cmd in front pannel. Now I can use event structure to do this(event is too more), but is exit a more effective framework to do it?

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Use labview to control a function generator

Post by Martyn »

What function generator do you have ?
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

mhsjx
User
User

Post by mhsjx »

Martyn wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:17 am
What function generator do you have ?
RIGOL series. But I just want to find a general method for this "command mapping". My first experience is to control a motor. Then I use so many event-structure...I feel so ineffective. So I want to find a better method.

mhsjx
User
User

Post by mhsjx »

I don't find my reply...? Maybe I got some misstakes...

RIGOL series...DSG3000, there is a sweep list. For example, list1: freq1,freq2,freq3. Then I think I can change the freq3 to sweep this frequency. But I just want to find a general method for this "many command" operation. Last time, I use event structure to contorl a motor, I think the program is too ineffective.

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

You would need to speak with Rigol, or post on the LabVIEW forums regarding this. We use LabVIEW in a different way to access our devices.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager