We are proud to announce the next advancement for the PicoLog data logging software is now out and available to download from https://www.picotech.com/downloads. Of course it is still in beta, but the full stable release is only a couple of months away, and this beta version is reliable and stable.
Since my last post, we've also added the ability to view live and saved captures in any browser, including on your smart phone or tablet!!
Building on the proven PicoLog 6.1 applications track record, it introduces many great new features, including:
- Stream live captures directly to the new PicoLog Cloud
- Secure and reliable
- View live and saved captures from a remote computer running PicoLog Cloud, anywhere in the world
- View live and saved captures on any device (smart phone, tablet, PC) running an internet browser
- PicoLog Cloud Basic account is free to use
- Works with all current USB PicoLog loggers, and PicoScope real-time oscilloscopes
- Simple setup, no network setting changes needed
- Continuous capture, with or without network connection
- Source client supported in Windows, Linux, macOS and Raspberry Pi OS
https://www.picotech.com/library/picolo ... 6.2.0-beta