EnviroMon is a complete data logging system. It automatically measures and records temperature, humidity and other parameters and provides warnings when readings go out of range.
EnviroMon is both flexible and economical: you can start off just recording a single temperature and expand to monitor up to 40 sensors spread around a site.
EnviroMon works on a network so that sensors can be placed 100s of metres apart. Measurements from the network can be read off the display on the logger, sent to a printer, downloaded to a PC or even displayed live on a website. Using a modem (radio, telephone or GSM) the loggers can be monitored remotely.
The system offers these important benefits:
- It carries out routine measurements automatically, leaving staff to get on with their job
- It sounds an alarm when there is a problem: if there is no alarm, no action is required
- It maintains a permanent record of measurements, so that you can prove compliance with appropriate legislation
- It provides timely warnings of equipment failure, minimising the risk of spoiled stock
- It is easy to install and use
EnviroMon Case Studies
EnviroMon data logging systems are used for many different purposes in many locations throughout the world. Read these case studies and find out what EnviroMon can do for you.
The system has the following features and options:
- Operation with a PC or stand–alone (computer required for installation)
- Mains powered, with battery backup
- Can print reports directly
- Can be operated via a modem, network or internet for remote monitoring
- Can publish data live to a website
- Wide range of alarm options
- Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature reporting
- Highly–accurate sensors
|Number of sensors||1 to 40|
|Distance between logger and sensors||Up to 400 m (can be increased to 1 km with suitable cable)|
|Sampling rate||1 to 240 minutes per sample|
|Maximum number of readings||250000|
|Supplied software||EnviroMon for Windows XP (SP2 or above), Vista and 32– and 64–bit editions of Windows 7 and Windows 8 (not Windows RT). |
32–bit Linux drivers
|Language support (software)||EnviroMon: English, French, German and Spanish|
|Language support (documentation)|| User’s guide: English |
Installation guide: English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Español, Svenska, Čeština, Nederlandse, Dansk