3224 Timebase question

Post your LabVIEW discussions here
MAH2681

3224 Timebase question

Post by MAH2681 »

Hello,

I am looking for some help regarding the Timebase code that is used under Labview (7.0) in my program. We have had the Timebase set to "1" for some time, but for some reason I cannot find out what this "1" means. I seem to have lost my documentation that would provide me an answer (i.e. my own notes, etc). I have looked through various manuals and notes that I have downloaded and other examples, but I cannot find the solution. All I can seem to find ia description of the number in general terms but nothing as far as the actual numerical value of the code.

Is it possible someone could provide me an answer? I am using the 3224 model.

Thanks in advance.
Using Labview 7.0

Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 3224 Timebase question

Post by Chris »

For 3000 series scopes.....

Timebase 0 gives the maximum sample rate available, timebase 1 selects a sample rate half as fast, timebase 2 is half as fast again and so on.

The maximum sample rate available depends upon the model of scope, and how many channels are in use.

For the 3224..

One channel in use........20 MS/S
Two channels in use .....10 MS/s

For full details, take a look in the programmers guide, which is downloaded with the SDK from the software area of the website....

http://www.picotech.com/software.html

MAH2681

Re: 3224 Timebase question

Post by MAH2681 »

Thanks Chris, I needed the numbers, i could not find that while looking through my documentation.
Using Labview 7.0