wrong voltage after screen blank.

Discussion forum for the Picoscope 6 Mac software
KeithSloan

wrong voltage after screen blank.

Post by KeithSloan »

If I don't input into my mac for a short while the screen goes blank, when I wake it up by pressing enter picoscope shows the wrong voltage and seems not to work properly, I end up having to restart the application. Picoscope 6.11.8.11 Mac OSX 10.11.2 mono 4.2.1.102. I have checked the voltage with a meter and the meter reads 3.3. Picoscope shows over 4 until I restart and then it correctly display 3.3v

Hitesh

Re: wrong voltage after screen blank.

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Keith,

Would it be possible to post a PicoScope 6 settings file for your setup please (click File -> Save As... and change the save as type to 'Settings files (*.pssettings)'.).

Does the problem occur on Channel B, and if possible are you able to repeat the same on a Windows PC? Have you tried the scope with the signal generator output set to 1 or 2V DC and fed back into Channels A and B on your PicoScope?

Regards,

KeithSloan

Post by KeithSloan »

Files sent to support.

Tried the signal generator which is very difficult to use as values do not change correctly and unable to enter values. Also offset voltage does not work at all.

Hitesh

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Keith,

Files have been received (thanks).

I'm not able to reproduce the issue so if you have any further information, please send it via your e-mail support ticket.

Development have been made aware of issues relating to the GUI.

Regards,