Real Time adjustment via scope

Which product is right for your exact requirements
rwomack

Real Time adjustment via scope

Post by rwomack »

I have an application where an operator is making a real time mechanical adjustment to a switch while watching an O'scope. The data is strain vs. displacement, not time based.

The old wavetek XY scopes need to be replaced but I want a large display and immediate real time feedback is important. A very crude 10 Khz scope would work but I'm afraid of going PC as there will be some slight delay or lag. This is a fast paced operation and is very touchy-feely. The operators are used to IMMEDIATE visual feedback as they tweak the product.

Do you think I stand a chance with a PC based system?

On the other hand I like the PC approach if I can save setups and Grid overlays scaled to custom units. Is this possible?

Reid

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

The delay with PC Based scopes is minimal and not something that you can notice with the   eye. I do not think you would see a problem with this.

What I recommend is to try one of our scopes - I recommend a USB one for greatest speed - and if it does not perform to the standards you require then you can return it to us within 14 days of purchase in it's original condition for a full refund.

Our software will enable you to save settings and custom ranges - it takes a lot of work out of setting up the scope.

Best Regards