Have experienced PC screen lockup since my latest update.

Forum for discussing PicoScope (version 5)
rdhont@shaw.ca

Have experienced PC screen lockup since my latest update.

Post by rdhont@shaw.ca »

HI GUYS and GALS.

My Automotive pico version ADC 212-3 is run on windows 98, with a parallel connection.

Before the update, I was able to use/manipulate all the settings I was accustomed to, with corresponding results.

After the update, the screen would lockup, when trying to get a single shot, when selecting the SINGLE TRIG, this selection I have been using a lot in the past, and on a couple of occasions when selecting a different custom range for channel A, it would lockup.

The only way out, is to shut down the PC, and start from scratch. a widow appears that asks, if I want to end this task.

I have noticed that I can choose the REPEAT TRIG, and the scope trace will remain on the screen when signal stops, just as if I had selected the SINGLE TRIG in the past.

Is there by chance a new update in the works to correct this concern, or is there a way for me to make the changes ?

TIA. Romain.

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

I will need to investigate this and see if it is a software bug. If it is then we will fix it as soon as possible.

Best Regards

Post by Guest »

Thanks Sarah, was hoping to get a solution before my Birthday, which was today, but I'll be eagerly watching for that update.