Problems with ADC-200 AC/DC Coupling

Post any questions about our parallel port products
MarkFraser

Problems with ADC-200 AC/DC Coupling

Post by MarkFraser »

I recently purchased an ADC-200 unit and there does not seem to be anywhere to change the AC/DC Coupling. The help file states that there should be AC/DC combo boxes on the instrument tool bar, which there are not.
Before I downloaded the latest software, the switches appeared on the toolbar if I did not have the unit connected to the PC. Now they don't appear at all.

Information from the Help|About dialog is as follows

Release 5.11.6 - 32 bit
ADC200 Driver V4.01
ADC200-20 V5 on LPT1
Batch ?????
Cal Date
ADC200.sys v6.0

Mark

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

It sounds like the ADC-200 has lost it's calibration information. The software therefore thinks it is an older model, which had the AC/DC switch on the outside.

We can reprogram the unit with calibration information which will fix this problem. In order to get the unit repaired please send the following informaiton to us by email:

Name
Full Address
Email address
Telephone number
Unit to be returned and why.

We can then issue you with a returns number. Please do not send us the unit without first obtaining a returns number.

Best Regards

Deniz

Calibration problem.

Post by Deniz »

Hello,

I have the same dc coupling problem, I can't see dc signals in my scope. Unfortunately, I am living in Turkey, therefore, it is hard for me to send my device to you (customs and all other stuff gets involved when sending the device). My question is, isn't there any software solution for this problem. Calibration is not important to me, since I am not using the scope for very professional projects. I just want to measure dc signals roughly and want to know the dc component of a signal.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.