Filtering Data

Post general discussions on using our drivers to write your own software here
neevedit

Filtering Data

Post by neevedit »

Hi there,

I am using Picoscope 2204 and 2206.

I have connected some sensor to this and want to acquire only those which is interesting to me using Picoscope 6 s/w.
For example I want to acquire only the voltages which is beyond 4.5 V and rest below those are not accepted or are registered as zero.

Is there anyway to do this by Picoscope6. If not whats the solution to my problem.

regards,

Neevedit

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Filtering Data

Post by Martyn »

neevedit wrote: For example I want to acquire only the voltages which is beyond 4.5 V and rest below those are not accepted or are registered as zero.
What type of data are you trying to capture, how many samples and what is the sample interval ?
Is it a visual representation you are after, or data saved in a file ?
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

neevedit

Post by neevedit »

Dear Martyn,

Thanks for reply.
My sample rate is 20 kS/s and sampling interval is 50 µs. I am trying to capture in-cylinder pressure of combustion engine and this acquisition is triggered. But on channel B I take top desk center which should have only one value(I mean for example all values below 4.5 volts is of no importance to me). I want to save data in excel file.

Regards,

Neevedit

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

The scope will capture the data because it needs to match samples across all active channels, it is up to you what you do with the data so just ignore what you are not interested in..
Martyn
Technical Support Manager