Picoscope 2105 clear probe tips ?

Post any questions you may have about our current range of oscilloscopes
frasercastle

Picoscope 2105 clear probe tips ?

Post by frasercastle »

Hi,

I own a Picoscope 2105 USB oscilloscope and note that the tip is made from clear plastic for the target illumination function, unlike most other oscilloscope probes that have black plastic at the tip. I see that Pico sell a 2104/5 spares kit 'PP359' but it is not clear what this actually contains. Another posting on this forum by Pico indicates that kit PP359 is appropriate for normal Pico oscilloscope probes. Confusion reigns !

Please can someone advise whether the oscilloscope spares kit PP359, designed for the 2104/5, actually contains the clear probe tip. If not, grateful if Pico will advise where I may buy such spare tips. As a side note, I was a little surprised to find that a spare tip was not included with my Picoscope 2105.

Best Wishes to all

Fraser

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Picoscope 2105 clear probe tips ?

Post by Martyn »

Yes it does, we pack up according to the scope it's for, so clear when 2105.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

frasercastle

Post by frasercastle »

Many thanks for the fast and welcome response. Excellent news !

I will be buying a complete spares kit, but wonder whether just the clear tips are available for purchase, or will I have to always buy a completet spares kit to get one please ?

Kindest Regards

Fraser

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

Ask sales at sales@picotech.com they may add a few extra into the kit of spares for you, they aren't available as a separate item.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager