Problem with the measurements

Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
lautasche

Problem with the measurements

Post by lautasche »

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. I have the following problem, run the PicoScope with the mode spectrum and add a view scope. This was a high frequency measurement mode spectrum and a peak to peak in the light scope. My question was whether there is any way to pass data recorded measurements, as the need to excel in a table. The only way I found was to pass them one by one, but in many screens is very extensive.

Sorry if there is a syntax error is due to my lack of English.

pkravt

Re: Problem with the measurements

Post by pkravt »

I have the same request:

I need to save measurements history, but for the scope signal, not the spectra view.
What I need is the history of signal maximum amplitudes, to turn the scope into amplitude
analyzer.

How can we do it?

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

You could try Tools->Alarms to write data to a file on a given condition.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

lautasche

Post by lautasche »

Sorry, but i dont find the Alarms in Tools

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

Tools -> Alarms are menu items in PicoScope 6, the 5th menu item along the top (Tools) and the fifth item down the list (Alarms).

If you let me know the language you are using I could give the appropriate wording.
Martyn

lautasche

Post by lautasche »

Sorry again, i found Alarms. The problem is when the pico save the files. I select the option save as .csv or .txt but when i open the files, are emptys

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

Please check that your alarm condition is set as you require and, if it still does not produce valid data, use File->SaveCurrentWaveform to save a pssettings file. You can then send this file to support@picotech.com and I will be able to check what your alarm is doing.
Martyn

lautasche

Post by lautasche »

Martyn sorry again, but i have the same problem that this topic http://www.picotech.com/support/topic10429.html . Only i need save the values register in each measurement, for example: if i select Frequency, the value of frequency

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

As explained in the other thread that functionality is not available at present. The suggestion has been forwarded to the development team for consideration in a future release although I can't comment on when a decision will be made.
Martyn