In deep tech questions with LV

Post your LabVIEW discussions here
tonys

In deep tech questions with LV

Post by tonys »

Hi!

Any of the vi:s supplied are not recognized by labview. (I'm using 7.1 so they should.) I'd like a .llb with a working osc vi. That would be nice.

The next questions might be obsolete if I had working vi:s.

Is it possible to capture timebases other than 1-2-5? I need to capture a 20Hz square wave for 15 secs and I must be sure I catch each and every pulse.

Am I right to guess that having a 100ms display viewing a 20Hz sq wave I will miss one pulse in between because the next sample would have to start exactly where the previous one ends?

And the Picoscope sw. It's great, but... If possible. I´d like to see the first scope (I guess) in the world where you can choose x and y scales for real. You've done the y scale with custom probes. Great! Now I have a ±30v display. And a 0-24V signal. Why can't I just dial in a -2 to 26 volt y scale and x 5ms/div and 40ms full scale? Or even 5,208 us/div? That's 19200 baud...

Robin
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: In deep tech questions with LV

Post by Robin »

Hi

Which product do you have?

LabVIEW examples for our newer products have been developed in version 8.2.
Is it possible to capture timebases other than 1-2-5? I need to capture a 20Hz square wave for 15 secs and I must be sure I catch each and every pulse.
In Labview, you can use any of the timebases available in the API.

Robin

tonys

Post by tonys »

I have one 2104 and one 2203. My Labview is 7.1. I could not find any examples that would work. Could you point me to the right direction?

Robin
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Robin »

Unfortunately, we don't have examples for 7.1. Other users may have created VIs in 7.1...