Window trigger with pulse width qualifier

Post discussions on projects you are working on
phgphd

Window trigger with pulse width qualifier

Post by phgphd »

I am capturing a transient bipolar (the pulse is randomly negative going or randomly positive going but not both) pulse feeding Channel A on a 2405A Picoscope. First I coded up the window trigger on Channel A which worked flawlessly. Then I added the code for the pulse width qualifier applicable to Channel A. To sum it up, I now have a window trigger on Channel A plus a pulse width qualifier on Channel A. The code executes with all calls to ps2000a functions returning zero for status (ie, success), But when I go to capture data by calling ps2000aRunBlock(), it returns error code 44. That code refers to ETS mode for which I can see no justification since ETS mode is off by default and I have no calls to ETS functions (I did later add a call to ps2000aSetEts() to explicitly turn ETS off, but with no change to error code 44).

So is it possible to have both a window trigger and pulse width qualifier on the same channel? Else what is the problem, thank you in advance.

I will attach source code files or include code directly into here if you will tell me how to get past Cloudflare blocking.

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Window trigger with pulse width qualifier

Post by Martyn »

It is unlikely to be an ETS error, the error may be caused by other conditions, the comment in the header file hasn't been updated to reflect this.

If you can paste the code directly into the post using the code button just along from "bold italic underline" buttons above the edit area

Code: Select all

Code display area
we can take a look
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

phgphd

Post by phgphd »

Martyn, sorry but I can't figure out how to paste code. I have tried paste-ing directly into your post per your directions with no success. This reply has no Code button, so can't paste here. I know I am copying because I can copy between two editors. I am running Firefox on Ubuntu 20.10 with either Eclipse or gedit as my editors, if that makes a difference.

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

The code button is shown in the picture. If you don't have this just paste the code directly into the reply
Attachments
codebutton.png
Martyn

phgphd

Post by phgphd »

Sorry Martyn, no go. Cloudflare still blocks the code. I tried that markup before with no success. I even tried entering the markup manually myself. My code already has Doxygen markup in it, but I presume that does not interfere with the

Code: Select all

... [\code].

You know this would be a whole lot easier with a simple email.

Thanks,   Phil

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

Martyn

phgphd

Post by phgphd »

Source code sent via email.

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

We have received no email, please send a plain text email with no attachments so that we can establish communication through our email ticketing system.
Martyn

phgphd

Post by phgphd »

Email sent with code embedded in email an August 12th. I have had no feedback since then. Do you need anything more from me?