Exporting to CSV not working

Forum for discussing PicoLog
adam.stouffer

Exporting to CSV not working

Post by adam.stouffer »

I tried running the latest PicoLog (6.1.15) under Windows 10 and Ubuntu. How can data be exported to a CSV file? I captured some data from a TC-08 logger and saved the file. I click export to CSV and it gives me the table data options. I click the save button and nothing happens. Where are the files saved? I looked in My Documents\PicoLog directory on Windows and the only files are the PicoLog saves. Am I doing something wrong?

chris_c

Re: Exporting to CSV not working

Post by chris_c »

Same symptom happened on my PicoLog with PicoScope 2000 series.
My PicoLog is v6.1.16 running on Windows 10 1909.
Nothing happened after clicking "Export CSV".
Is there any solution for this issue ?
Attachments
export_csv_fail.PNG

LarsW
User
User

Post by LarsW »

I have the same problem most times; it could be that things need to be done in a certain order which is not obvious to us who have problems with it... .

thoevenaars

Post by thoevenaars »

I ran into this issue too, but managed to get it working:
1. you are required to select one of the options from Last./Ave./Min./Max. in the Configure Data Table window, otherwise no table is created (but also no warning/error is given). My understanding is that this option is used for the resampling of the data based on the 'Output sample rate' that is part of the Configure Data Table.
2. to export the data, I had to go to the Graph view and then press the Export button (tested for CVS export). Somehow for me this does not work when I'm in the Table view.

I hope this will help others with similar issues, and that this will be resolved in future releases.