error using runtime environment

Post your LabVIEW discussions here
mushroom

error using runtime environment

Post by mushroom »

Hello,

I experienced a problem using the PicoScope 3000 series with the LabVIEW runtime environment. I created a VI for data acquisition which is working with the development environment quite well. Running the application compiled with the LabVIEW application builder on a computer with installed runtime environment, PicoScope drivers and additionally SDK gives me an error as shown in the attached picture. SubVI and DLL are included in the built application. I'm using LabVIEW2017.
Somebody has an idea where the problem could be?

x-post in german: https://www.labviewforum.de/Thread-Fehl ... EW-Runtime
Attachments
image001.png

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: error using runtime environment

Post by Martyn »

Have you tried the compiled version on the development PC ?

If yes, can you send in your code to support@picotech.com and the team can take a look.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

mushroom

Post by mushroom »

I tried the compiled version on a development PC where it was created and the program was working. On another PC with the development version I get the same error message as with the runtime environment. It seems that some files are missing in the compiled version. I will contact the support as you mentioned. Thanks.

mushroom

Post by mushroom »

I found the error. The ps3000a.dll was not found because I put only the library name in the 'Call Library Function'. Replaced by a relative path on the diagram, which is working now.