Math channel filtering disapeared?

Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
pierrealain.fardel

Math channel filtering disapeared?

Post by pierrealain.fardel »

Hello,

when I bought my 2205MSO I builded some math channel with filtering and saved this math channel. In betwween I updated from version : 6.11.12.1692 to 6.12.9, and to my surprise, when I intented to reuse my former math channel configuration, I was no more able to use filtering.

In the new version delivery details you mention all the improvement, but there should not be some functionnality removal, if it is not clearly indicated??

I would like to have some more explanation. At that time I went back to the old 6.11.12 version, that I still had on the CD delivered with my 2205MSO, but I have loosed quite some time in figuring what was wrong instead of making the measurements with my device.

Can picotech team explain what happend?

thanks

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Math channel filtering disapeared?

Post by Martyn »

The filtering options should still be available in the math channel wizard, so can you explain in more detail what you mean ?

It is possible that the math channel equations are no longer validated due to an issue we have had with comma/decimal separators with some language installations. These should have been addressed with the latest 6.13 build of the software.

If you can send in a 6.11 psdata file with your math channel enabled then we can run this up in the latest version to see if there is still a problem with your math channels.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

pierrealain.fardel

Post by pierrealain.fardel »

Hello Martyn, thank you for your reply

I installed last 6.13.11 and I can again define math filtering using ";" before parameters, but I still have a display bug, that hide partially icons behind the selection window. I have found that it is due to the french translation (see attached image), that make a larger text window, and hide a collum of icons to select? I think you can forward this display bug to your programmer team.

best regards
Attachments
filterpico.png

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

We are aware of these issues which will be addressed in a future release of the software.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager