New PicoLog 6.0.14 Beta for testing

Forum for discussing PicoLog
Kieran
PICO STAFF
PICO STAFF

New PicoLog 6.0.14 Beta for testing

Post by Kieran »

To all PicoLog data logger users!

We launched our latest Beta version of PicoLog 6 with full support for all Pico Technology data loggers.
In version 6.0.14 Beta, we are preparing for the launch of the full stable release in the very near future. Please find below the new features and enhancements for testing:

- Added full support for DrDAQ, PicoLog 1000, ADC-20/24 devices
- Enabled digital inputs for supported devices
- Enabled use of switching digital outputs from alarms
- Improved interface for math channels, scaling and alarms
- Improved user interface for zooming and autoscale

The new version of PicoLog 6.0.14 Beta is available from our normal downloads page now. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

https://www.picotech.com/downloads

Happy testing!

Kieran Winstanley
Product Manager
Kieran
Pico Technical Support
Forum Moderator

jamiess

Re: New PicoLog 6.0.14 Beta for testing

Post by jamiess »

Do you have any manual/documentation at all yet?

Hitesh

Post by Hitesh »

Hi jamiess,

Please refer to our A to Z of Data acquisition and logging. This will be accessible via the software as well.

Regards,

jamiess

Post by jamiess »

Thanks, I've been having some problems where there are periods with no measurements logged. Shall I reduce the frequency, or is it likely to be an issue with the logger hardware?

Hitesh

Post by Hitesh »

Hi jamiess,

Which device are you using and is it on a laptop or desktop? Which operating system are you using and are the power options set to turn off hard disks, send the PC to sleep or turn off USB ports?

Regards,

jamiess

Post by jamiess »

I was using the TC-08 with a plugged in laptop programmed never to go to sleep/hibernate etc. However, the harddrive was told to turn-off after 20 minutes (but I assume that is if nothing is being done on it) and the USB suspend function was enabled. I am turning both of these features off indefinitely, and updating to the stable picolog, so I will update you on how it works then!

I also had a DrDAQ plugged in that did some to disconnect permanently, unlike the TC-08 which just has data point gaps of a few minutes at a time.