Frequency legend in a digital view

Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
Quiche31

Frequency legend in a digital view

Post by Quiche31 »

Greetings

I have two questions related to the frequency legend and the time rulers:

a) I own a 2205 MSO, and often work in the digital sub-view alone (hence hiding the analog sub-view). But hiding the analog sub-view makes the "frequency legend" disappear. Is there a way to show this frequency legend in the digital sub-view alone, and is there any way this small windows could me moved around?
b) In the digital view, is there any way the time rulers could "snap" to the closest signal edge, to avoid having to spend time trying to align the ruler with a signal edge, manually? This is a function that is available on lower-end products (example: USBee, Salae).

Thanks
JP

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Frequency legend in a digital view

Post by Martyn »

I am currently testing a beta version of the software and have checked that the measurements box remains in view when the analog view is removed, and it does. Please keep a check on the website for this version R6.6.19 in the next couple of weeks.

I will pass on your comments about snap to edge for the rulers, sounds like a good feature :)
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

khauenst

Post by khauenst »

The still doesn't appear to be working. Based on the last post, this was fixed about 5 years ago.
I am using;
- 2205AMSO purchased Oct 2017
- Picoscope 6.12.9.2917

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

Currently disabling the analogue view will remove the frequency legend, so I will raise this as an issue with the development team.

I take it you are looking to measure the frequency of digital clock signals.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager