PICOSCOPE 6 para xp 32bits

Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
Pedrin

PICOSCOPE 6 para xp 32bits

Post by Pedrin »

Buenos días compañeros .Como podéis comprobar soy nuevo :D .Espero que no sea un problema el idioma

Tengo un problemilla que no debería ser un problema :cry: El caso es que tengo un picoscope mod 2205 con varios años de vida .Hasta ahora todo funcionado perfectamente y bastante contento .Pero he tenido que reinstalar el pc y la sorpresa es que ahora no puedo descargarme la ultima versión para 32bit por que la zona de descargas no esta :shock: Incleible
Alguno de vosotros seria tan amable de indicarme donde puedo descarcarme la ultima versión de 23bits y enviarmela de alguna forma

Gracias
Un saludo

Translation:

Good morning colleagues. As you can see I am new: D. I hope it is not a problem the language

I have a problemilla that should not be a problem: cry: The case is that I have a picoscope mod 2205 with several years of life. So far everything worked perfectly and quite happy. But I had to reinstall the pc and the surprise is that now I can download the latest version for 32bit because the download area is not: shock: Inclement
Some of you would be kind enough to tell me where I can download the latest version of 32bit and send it somehow

Thank you
a greeting

Hitesh

Re: PICOSCOPE 6 para xp 32bits

Post by Hitesh »

Hello Pedrin,

Welcome to the Forum :D

The last version for Windows XP (and Vista), PicoScope 6.11.12.1692 is available via this link.

Hope this helps.

Pedrin

Re: PICOSCOPE 6 para xp 32bits

Post by Pedrin »

Buenos días compañeros

Me has salvado la vida, estaba totalmente desesperado ,Mil gracias

un saludo

:D

Translation:
Good morning companions

You saved my life, I was totally desperate, Thank you

a greeting