software

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, and what you do
jmy.glennoutlook.com
User
User

software

Post by jmy.glennoutlook.com »

If you know or can find out for me who wrote the software for one of your discontinued products the ADC-12 Pico Scope data logger. That would be very helpful to me so I can buy more product 2000 series Model 2204A

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: software

Post by Martyn »

Which software for the ADC-12 are you referring to, it is a long obsolete product?

What are you looking to do with a PicoScope 2204a? we already have PicoScope 7, PicoLog 6 and example code written in a number of languages which may match your requirements.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

jmy.glennoutlook.com
User
User

Post by jmy.glennoutlook.com »

I want to use it for research of how Direct Current battery voltage flows in various electronic circuits designs. Can you connect me with anyone who can help me connect Pico Tech hardware to Visual Basic Visual studio, that will read DC voltage in Milliseconds like the discontinued ADC-12 that did back in the year 1999 but now only runs on windows Vista and XP not supported anymore and will not load onto window 10. Again, can you connect me with anyone who can help me connect Pico Tech hardware to Visual Basic Visual studio. If so, I’ll buy a lot more Product.

The Pico Scoop 6, and 7 works just find, great software product. But I just want to connent the Pico Tech 2000 series 2204A into Visual Basic Visual Studio. and use my own code and windows forms much simpler for my purpose if it’s open source. But the SDK only had computer drivers and no sample programs. I have a DATAQ DI-1100 instrument that came with SDK program examples that connected directly into Visual Basic Visual Studio.

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

Have you seen our VB.Net examples on GitHub for the PicoScope 2204a https://github.com/picotech/picosdk-vb- ... ter/ps2000
Martyn
Technical Support Manager