Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, and what you do
Sully251

Post by Sully251 »

Hi All, total newbie to picoscope, I am a home mechanic just getting into picoscope, I have just bought a 2204a to start off with and learn. Hope i can pick your brains on my learning path and i hope i can return the favour when i get more experience.
many thanks

steve

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Member

Post by Martyn »

Please register on our dedicated automotive forum https://www.picoauto.com/support/
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

larryboy73

Re: New Member

Post by larryboy73 »

Hi I'm Larry. Based in Bedford UK. Just completing my first year of Level3 Advanced BTEC Electrical & Electronic Engineering. I bought the Picoscope 2000. We use Picooscope at Bedford College. This has been a huge leaning curve for me, as my background was more in admin/ tech support for Auto Service. Because of health issues I haven't worked for a long while, but decided last year to go to college at the age of 48 and finally wrap my head around electronics and electrical circuits. I look forward to interacting with you all over the next while as I plough through this course. I'm off to setup my PicoScope 2000 Series and see how much I can get confused over! ;) Cheers for now, Larry