PS2204A "Triggered Fast Streaming"

Post your .Net discussions here
icakirr

PS2204A "Triggered Fast Streaming"

Post by icakirr »

Hi,

I want to use only "Triggered Fast Streaming" option in PS2000 Console project and get triggered from Arduino. Currently with a Calibrator, I tried "Triggered Block" and it can be trigger and works perfectly but "Triggered Fast Streaming" works like "Fast Streaming". It writes and output to console immediately. I didn't change anything where i get the project from https://github.com/picotech/picosdk-c-sharp-examples.

icakirr

Re: PS2204A "Triggered Fast Streaming"

Post by icakirr »

"Triggered Fast Streaming" works like "Fast Streaming" what i mean that is "Triggered Fast Streaming" isn't waiting for a trigger.

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PS2204A "Triggered Fast Streaming"

Post by Martyn »

The only difference between triggered and non triggered fast streaming is that the triggered version will tell you at which sample the signal matches the trigger settings. It does not hold off streaming data to the PC until the trigger condition is met, so will start streaming immediately you call RunStreaming.

If you don't want any of the data before the trigger point then you will need to re write the call back so that it ignores the data until you see the Triggered at indication.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager