I'm using PicoScope 6.5.80, 3425 4 channel scope, a windows 7 PC (64 bit) Intel Duo 3GHZ processor and have a few questions on the PicoScope software.
1) Is it possible just to display the measurement value and not the waveform? Also when you scale up the measurement value to say 72 point, is it possible to shorten or select the part of the measurement you want and not the inital text and save the layout for next time? Why does the bottom edge of the measurement valve get clipped by the slider bar on 72 point?
2) Is it possible to resize some of the scope windows larger than others like you can with most other windows based software? If not, are you looking to introduce this basic windows feature?
3) When i try to put more than one scope window with a larger measurement font and it's set to 72point, you still get the small font? Why?
4) When i bring up 5 windows with 5 different scope waveforms, why is the software so slow to react if the timebase is faster than 1mS/division? The processor is only running at 60% usage and i have plenty of physical memory left.
5) When i change the time base to 1S/devision, why do i loose the measurement value while it re-scans? Can it hold the last reading?
I Hope you can help?