Monitoring TC-08 in Excel

Post general discussions on using our drivers to write your own software here
Michael Hayes

Monitoring TC-08 in Excel

Post by Michael Hayes »

If you need to heat something up to a predetermined profile AND to be alerted when you start to drift off that profile AND maintain a record of the heatup curve then this spreadsheet may help you.

I wrote the original version a few months ago and used it successfully during a 10 day heatup. I have now re-written it to allow for up to three profiles to be monitored simultanaoesly. Of the 8 input channels to a TC-08, you select the mapping of each to one or none of the three profiles. You also specify a weighting for each of these mapped channels.
You can set the samping interval from seconds to hours or more if you wish. Select the interval it will autosave on and if something interrupts your heatup or someone turns the power off to the PC as happened to me several times, simply retrieve the most recent save and resume. It will startup from where it should have been and leaves a gap for the time it was off the air.
There is no protection on the code and you are welcome to modify it at will provided you acknowledge the original sources.
If you would like a copy, please email mhayes@csr.com.au as I can't post it into this forum.
You will need to satisfy yourself that it performs as you expect.
Last edited by Michael Hayes on Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

markspencer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by markspencer »

Hi,

Thank you for sharing this with everyone.

Best regards,
Regards,

Mark Spencer