pH messurement in swimmingpool

Which product is right for your exact requirements

pH messurement in swimmingpool

Post by Guest »

Hi.

I'm thinking about buying the DrDaq with the pH probe, to messure the pH value in my swimmingpool.
How offen will I have to calibrate the pH probe to be sure that it is showing me the correct result, it is going to messure in the pH values around 6 - 8, maybe upto 9.

Any thoughts would be nice.

Best regards from.

Chris

Post by Guest »

I might have to ad, that I have to keep my pH between 7,0 - 7,4 and that the swimmingpool water has chlor in it, can the sensor handle that ?, and is it accurate enough ??.

Best regards from.

Chris

markspencer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by markspencer »

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

The PH probe can measure between 0-14 pH. The unit has to be calibrated as often as you deem necessary. The accuracy will also depend on the calibration.

Unfortunately, the pH sensor could be effected by the Chlor in the water, the DrDaq is an Educational tool, not an industrial one.

Best regards,
Regards,

Mark Spencer

Post by Guest »

Hi.

Thanks for the reply.

Well I'm not a pro. either, normally I make my own electronics just for the fun of it, and this project is also just for fun, what I want is to see how accurate the measuring I'm doing now is (it is done with some tablets in some water, and I don't believe that it is a very precise method).

Best regards from.

Christian

markspencer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by markspencer »

Hi,

Thank you for your information.

If you are not intending using the data in industry, you could try the DrDaq and pH probe.

Best regards,
Regards,

Mark Spencer