Test and Measurement Forum

vibration sensing

Post any questions about our parallel port products

vibration sensing

Postby htku » Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:47 am

we are try to use Adc 212/3 to measure vibration of engine !please advise us how and what type sensor will suitable . how to do calbration of The unit .
tha nk

Postby markspencer » Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:05 am


Thank you for your email, you can use a vibration sensor that gives a voltage out, this can then be measured with our units, unfortulately, I am unable to recommend a specific item and would suggest that you contact the support provided by these distributors:


Best regards,

Mark Spencer
User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 598
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 9:45 am

Return to Parallel Port Products

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests