1. What you are proposing here is a highly specific application for profiling the characteristics of a system with a Spectrum / FFT measurement ... because PicoScope is designed as an oscillocope (not a logger), the application you suggest isn't possible to create.
2. Because you are not using a Spectrum / FFT measurement here, profiling is easily performed with PicoLog.
- Measure power by measuring the voltage across a known resistance then use the Settings | Calculated parameters to perform the following equation.
Power = (Voltage x Voltage) / Resistance
- Then setup a second channel to measure the frequency
- You can export the spreadsheet data into Excel for a scatter graph to represent the Power / Frequency profile.