Thanks for that
I've attached the pssettings file.
I've been able to replicate the problem exactly:
1. Open 6.5.42 Pre-release.
2. Use the 5203 demo device (note it also does it for real devices).
3. Let the buffers fill up.
4. Press spacebar (stop).
5. Ensure that waveforms 31 and 32 look different.
6. Ensure you are viewing waveform 32.
7. Click 'File->Save current waveform as'.
8. Save as a PNG file.
9. View the PNG file. It should be waveform 31.
I did a further test - saving waveform 1 actually saves waveform 1. Saving waveform 2 also saves waveform 1.
Hope this helps. Again, note this only occurs on the 6.5.42 pre-release.