Simple question

Which product is right for your exact requirements
sp_1973

Simple question

Post by sp_1973 »

Hi there,
Just a very quick question about a very simple setup I'd be interested in.

I'd like to obtain measurements of (to start with) temperature and humidity. I'd like the device to be very portable, basically I'll be moving it between buildings for each 'session', and each session may last upto 12 hours at a time (probably a maximum). I am not particularly interested in seeing the data live or on the device itself, and would be happy to download the data to PC at a later date/time. Ideally it'd be nice to have as much data as possible (ie high sample rate) but may still be interested in the 1 sample/min logger.

I've had a look around the site, and 'think' I know what I may need - but thought I'd ask you guys to advise.

Cheers
S

markspencer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by markspencer »

Hi,

Thank you for the question.

the unit that seems to meet your specification, is the Enviromon System. This is a data logger EL005, which can store upto 250,000 readings before download is required. There is a sensor avaliable for this unit which will measure Temperature and Humidity (EL026).

The System is designed to run without being connected to a PC, and has a battery back up as standard, which should last between 12 - 24 hours depending on number of units connected. Therefore, you could move it from one building to the next.

Best regards,
Regards,

Mark Spencer

Post by Guest »

Top notch Mark, many thanks for your swift and concise response - that was the config I'd thought was needed from reading the specs, so its great to have that confirmation

Many thanks
S