My version is 18.104.22.168
I have attached the psdata file of when it occurred. I also experimented a bit more, and found that as soon as I saved the psdata file, it fixed itself! I tried it several times. The sequence to recreate is as follows:
1) Bring PicoScope up from icon on desktop (not a psdata file, this is important)
2) Connect 1 kHz square wave to channel A and C, A in 12 bit, C in 16 bit, both auto scale, 20 uS/div (or 10, or 50, etc.).
3) Notice that channel C looks identical to channel A, no enhancement.
4) Now go FILE->Save Current Waveform As... and save a data file. I used the file name "EnhanceNotWorking.psdata".
5) Since that stopped the acquisition, hit GO again. Notice that enhancement is now working like it should.
If you look at the thumbnail for the file I attached, it shows the waveform of the non-working enhancement. If you double click the file, to bring it up, the enhancement instantly starts working, and the waveform shows it working (not like the thumbnail).
Does this help?
- (15.31 KiB) Downloaded 110 times