Great news! To all you Picofans out there: The save on trigger function is now available in PicoScope6.
Save-on-trigger is just one of a number of functions that are possible with the Alarms feature.
1. Set up PicoScope to display your waveform, and enable triggering:
2. Select the Tools > Alarms command:
3. You should now be in the Alarms dialog
4. Set Event to Capture:
5. Select the first item in the Actions list, click Edit, and change Action to Save Current Buffer:
6. Click the button to the right of the File box and enter the name and location of the file to save:
7. Click OK. PicoScope will now save a file on every trigger event
8. Switch off the alarm when you have finished using it, to avoid creating unwanted files.
This is an ideal opportunity for you to give us your valuable feedback and also suggest any enhancements to this particular feature. Please use this thread to discuss this further.
Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
1 post • Page 1 of 1