Picolog 1012 series - USB dataloggers

Post any questions you may have about our current range of USB data loggers
sea

Picolog 1012 series - USB dataloggers

Post by sea »

Hi, :?:
I have installed the drivers and software for picolog 1012. But everytime I connect the USB device to my computer, I am requested to re-install the drivers. I get the following message in the device manager :
" This device is working properly.
The drivers for this device will be uninstalled when the machine is restarted. Any changes you make to this device will not be preserved.
If you are having problems with this device, click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter."

Thanks for any help.

PeterF
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: Picolog 1012 series - USB dataloggers

Post by PeterF »

Hi,
Please make sure you have installed the latest versions of PicoLog (R5.21.1) and PicoScope6 (R6.3.43), or later. What version of Windows are you using?
Regards,
PeterF.

mikeref

Post by mikeref »

I have the same problems with the TC 8, when I start logging all is well and I have the graph and the actual temperature then the ntemperatures dissappear, the graph carries on but I cannot stop it and I have to restart the computor to get going again. This is the second computor I have put this software on and they both had this problem, I did hip ewith the new Sony I have it would be OK. any ideas?

PeterF
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by PeterF »

Hi Mike,
This is the wrong thread to discuss this.
Yours is a different problem because you have a different logger completely. Please could you contact us by email on Helpdesk:-
support@picotech.com
and tell us the details of your TC-08 (serial or USB), version number of the PicoLog software you are using and any other relevant information. We can help you there easier.
Regards,
PeterF.

faysal

Post by faysal »

Hi ,

I am using PICO 1012 to develop a real-time application.
Unfortunately, I cannot save the data automatically. Every single I want to save data I have to do it manually by selecting all the data and then saving it. Could you please tell how can I change this to auto mode