Are you looking for specific assistance with one of the example LabVIEW files in the PicoScope 3000 SDK?
Starting from the beginning the process to go through is as follows:
- Install the latest version of PicoScope 6 on your PC (ensures the latest build drivers are loaded)
- Download and extract the contents of the PS3000sdk_r10_3_0_3.zip file to your PC.
- Extract the contents of the ps3000_labview_examples.zip file.
- Connect the scope to your PC and wait for the driver to load.
- Open one of the examples e.g. ps3000_runBlock.vi and view the front panel and block diagram.
- Run the example using highlight execution mode to see how values flow around the diagram.
- You can then edit the arguments to the various function calls in the block diagram depending on the requirements.
- Refer also to the Programmer's guide in the SDK directory for more information on the various function calls and the data types to use.
There is also a forum area for LabVIEW questions which you can search through:http://www.picotech.com/support/forum20.html
I hope this helps - please reply if you have any further queries.