Which product is right for your exact requirements
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:05 pm


Post by brian » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:22 pm

I am redesigning my small production space - Dry food packaging.

I am just wondering what do i need to have a PC tracking the temperature and humidity during working hour?

so far i am thinking of:
[1] HumidiProbe x4
[2] A PC
[3] Software ???

Qs 1: If i understood correctly, the software come with the probe, right?

Qs 2: Due to wiring distance for USB, can i use a "USB Extender via CAT5" such as listed in ""

Qs 3: I don't see an "add to cart" button for HumidiProbe and it doesn't seemed to be listed in the product purchasing lists.


Advanced User
Advanced User
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:53 am
Location: Cambridgeshire

Post by PeterF » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:58 pm

We are currently not offering for sale any USB Humidiprobes as they are undergoing a re-design. For your application, it might actually be better to use our Enviromon system with one central EL005 datalogger and four network connected Humidity/Temperature probes.
The EL005 logger costs £149 + VAT
Each EL026/EL030 set costs £199 + VAT
Please contact us on the helpdesk if you wish more information.

Post Reply