Test and Measurement Forum

Whitch product?

Which product is right for your exact requirements

Whitch product?

Postby mallmannen » Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:32 pm


I want a oscilloscope that can handle 3.3 to 10V. Iam going to use it for probing databusses. Use it on I2C and SPI Communication. Whitch product do u recomend for me? Thanks in advance!!


Postby markspencer » Mon Jul 28, 2003 8:41 am


The unit I would recommend will really be determined by the frequencies that you want to look at.

The simpilest solution for voltage would be one of our units that can measure upto 20 volts this would save you having to use potential dividers.

The unit will also depend on accuracy that you are after and the resolution that you need.

Please look at these units that are available, if you can provide me with further details as specified above I will gladly assist in recommending a particular unit.


I woud recommend looking at the specification for the ADC212's and the ADC200's

Best regards,

Mark Spencer
User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 598
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 9:45 am

Return to Pre-Sales Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests