A few I18N errors in the German version....

Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
wayoda
Active User
Active User

A few I18N errors in the German version....

Post by wayoda »

Hi,
I use the latest version of PicoScope 6 with a PS2104. There are a few problems with the localized screen messages in a german environment:

The AC/DC option is translated to "Gleichstrom/WechselStrom" which is correct but will never fit into the fixed width of the combobox that displays the current status.
While the drop-down list contains "Gleichstrom/WechselStrom" the current selection is displayed as "..." (truncated by Windows).
You don't really have to translate this option for german users anyway. Everybody over here understands the terms AC/DC when used with a scope.

There is another problem with the toolbar at the bottom of the window (at least with a PS2104).
The first button on the left of this toolbar is the "Start Sample"-button, but the Tooltip displayed for the button is the one for the external signal generator which the 2104 does not have.
This goes on for the whole toolbar: the index of all Tooltips for the components are off by one.

Eberhard

PeterF
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by PeterF »

Hi,
Thanks for your feed-back on the German translation. I will put that into our reporting system.
Regards,
PeterF.