Hello from Suwannee Florida

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, and what you do
NetDoc

Hello from Suwannee Florida

Post by NetDoc »

I'm Pete, a long, long-time mechanic who's new to PicoScope. My first job as a kid in a garage was 1969, the year the PCV valve became mandatory. My first SillyScope was a late 1950s SunScope. The screen was about the size of my S24 Ultra phone. I retired from Goodyear in 1999, and many of my skills are dull. That's OK, I'm a quick learner and am excited to learn.

I'm about to have back surgery, so I'll have a few months to learn how to use it.

My first question is about the automotive App on my Galaxy tablet. Is it just an advert? How do I access the Pico scope? I have the 2204A plugged in and the red light is on, but I can't seem to pick it up on the screen. Ideas? Solutions?

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Suwannee Florida

Post by Martyn »

You need a Windows, Linux, or Mac computer to run the PicoScope software and talk to a PicoScope, the App is just an information source.

Please note that the PicoScope 2204a is not one of our Automotive Scopes https://www.picoauto.com/products/autom ... t/overview and as such it will not work with the Automotive version of the software, the PicoDiagnostics tool, or allow you to connect to the Waveform Library.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager