TC08 USB driver not found

Having problems ? let us know the details here
gunverzagt

TC08 USB driver not found

Post by gunverzagt »

I got a new TC08 USB - device and I wanted to install this device on a IBM Think Pad with WIN XP Professional SP2.
The PicoLog-software was first installed then I connect the TC08 USB to the Notebook. Now Windows asks me about the drivers because Windows XP cannot find any drivers neither on the CD nor on the Harddisk.

Are there any solutions?

THX a lot

PeterF
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by PeterF »

Hi,
First, make sure the TC-08 is un-plugged and then re-run the Install from the CD. You will be offered the choice to "Repair, modify or remove" Select "Remove" to un-install eveything. Run the installer again, when asked for the device to install select "TC-08" and on the same page, tick the box "Install for other devices", go OK to re-install he software. When finshed, plug the TC-08 back in and if asked whether to let Windows installer do things tick "No, not his time". If asked about "Windows Logo testing" click "Continue anyway". After all this, you should be ready to go. If you still have problems, contact the Helpdesk, "support @picotech.com" where we will help you more.
Regards,
PeterF.