Unable to graph frequency

Having problems ? let us know the details here
hulkypulky

Unable to graph frequency

Post by hulkypulky »

I'm new to Pico scope, and I was just playing around with the guided digital MAF sensor test on a gm, and noticed I am unable to graph frequency. I can see the digital waveform change on channel B with throttle change, and I can measure the frequency at a given point on channel B. Using channel A, with the frequency counter on I can not get frequency to display as a graph. the vehicle is a known good with no issues related to drivability. when I launch the preset guided component test for "digital MAF" it has a lead compatibility issue until I change to HZ, and from there, I just get an inaccurate flat line that does not move with throttle change. I have tried adjusting trigger, and adjusting settings but can not figure this out. I'm sure my issue is operator error, but if anybody has some insight, or tips that would be great.

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Unable to graph frequency

Post by Martyn »

Without knowing which version of software you are running, and the scope model you have, it would be difficult to work out what the problem may be.

However before you post this information please be aware that we have a dedicated forum for automotive users to post questions on https://www.picoauto.com/support/index.php
Martyn
Technical Support Manager