few "during order" questions

Which product is right for your exact requirements

few "during order" questions

Post by Guest »

Hi,

Ordered picoscope few days ago, now, looking at the site and cannot find anywhere if I can monitor the "order" process ... is the package shipped, as I selected delivery via currier, what is the shipment id so I can monitor where the package is .. etc..

Another question (unfortunately I should asked this earlier / before I ordered) is the picoscope 220x coming with *any* probe's or we have to order probes "additionally" ... ?

Will "any standard osc probe" work with picoscope ?

thanks for the answers

picojohn
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by picojohn »

Hello Guest,

An email with courier tracking details will be sent to you after your online order has been despatched.

The PS220x is not supplied automatically with probes and, you may use standard probes if you wish.

Regards
John

Post by Guest »

picojohn wrote:Hello Guest,

An email with courier tracking details will be sent to you after your online order has been despatched.

The PS220x is not supplied automatically with probes and, you may use standard probes if you wish.

Regards
John
Thanks, I just got the email :D so it is on it's way ... luckily I ordered one probe with it for "just in case" it does not come with the probes ..

I believe info like that should be clearly stated on the site, with the description of the osc's .. some note stating that "probes are not included" .. might save me some expenses in ordering another one (if I knew probes were not included I would of order 2 instead of just one)

picojohn
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by picojohn »

Fair point Guest, and your comments are noted.

Regards
John