Picoscope 4000 series communication with PC using sdk python wrappers

Post general discussions on using our drivers to write your own software here
Aaladiyan

Picoscope 4000 series communication with PC using sdk python wrappers

Post by Aaladiyan »

I am working on a project to make a communication between Pico scope 4444 (4000 series) and PC using Python program. I have cloned the python wrappers codes from GitHub (https://github.com/picotech/picosdk-python-wrappers) and ran in my personal laptop(Microsoft windows 10, 64 bit) and the test is successfully passed. I did the same procedure in my office laptop(Microsoft windows 10, 64 bit) and it threw me an error while trying to install the dependencies using the syntax ‘pip install -r requirements.txt’ and I couldn’t proceed further. Please guide me to fix it and proceed further. I have mentioned the warning and error below:
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError(': Failed to establish a new connection: [WinError 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it')': /simple/numpy/
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement numpy>=1.12.1 (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for numpy>=1.12.1
Attachments
picoforum.PNG