I've taken these steps;
1) installed PicoLog 6 and confirmed I can connect to my TC-08 with it
2) https://github.com/picotech/picosdk-python-wrappers and followed the steps which I'll continue to outline
3) Followed the 4 steps to install Pico Scope 6 via CLI here https://www.picotech.com/downloads/linux
4) Downloaded the .zip https://github.com/picotech/picosdk-python-wrappers
5) Unzipped and followed the next steps on the github; python setup.py install
6) Followed the next github step with no issues;
pip install -r requirements.txt
pip install -r requirements-for-examples.txt
>>> from picosdk.discover import find_all_units
>>> scopes = find_all_units()
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/octoscope/Downloads/picosdk-python-wrappers-master/picosdk/discover.py", line 49, in find_all_units
raise DeviceNotFoundError("Could not find any devices on any drivers.")
picosdk.errors.DeviceNotFoundError: Could not find any devices on any drivers.
(8) Opened PicoLog6 again and can see its able to communicate so it appears to me the Python API/wrapper is not able to see the driver for some reason I've yet to understand.
Help would be greatly appreciated!