Using Picoscope with Canalyzer from Vector

Which product is right for your exact requirements
Sgrosbois49
User
User

Using Picoscope with Canalyzer from Vector

Post by Sgrosbois49 »

Hello Picoscope advisers,

I am working for agriculture machinary manufacturer on the After sale service.

I am using Canalyzer program from Vector do record and analyse canbus data information on defective machine.

I saw on Canalyzer program that there is a .Scope option available on the program which seems to work with pico scope hardware.

There is not so much information on what we can do with a picoscope link with Canalyzer program. For example, is it possible to display and record canbus data in parallele with osciloscope signal ? Like recording the engine speed sensor signal with the osciloscope and display the signal on the same screen with the Canbus message engine speed message ?

If it is possible then it can be a very help tool to record/analyse and reporting problem on the vehicule.

Which picoscope hardware are compatible with Vector Canalyzer program and do you have an idea of the cost to activate the .scope option on Canalyzer ?

Thank you very much for you advise.

Best regards

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Using Picoscope with Canalyzer from Vector

Post by Martyn »

You will need to speak directly with Vector to find out how they use the scope option.

Please note that only the Vector Supplied PicoScope will work.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

Sgrosbois49
User
User

Re: Using Picoscope with Canalyzer from Vector

Post by Sgrosbois49 »

Thank you very much for the answer. I will contact Vector then to get more information.

Regards,